AccorHotels, is a French multinational hospitality company that owns, manages and franchises hotels, resorts, and vacation properties
Accor are keen to support care leavers into roles in their hotels across England. If you are interested in applying for a role at an Accor Hotel please take the following steps:
- Go onto the Accor recruitment site and find a live vacancy that you would like to apply to: careers.accor.com/global/en/ga-unitedkingdom. Remember to consider whether it is a type of work you would enjoy and to think about if it is close enough to where you live to be able to realistically get there on a regular basis before deciding whether to apply.
- If there are no vacancies at your local Accor hotel keep checking the site regularly until something comes up.
- Send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and a link to the vacancy that you wish to apply to.
- We will then work with our contacts at Accor to see if we are able to secure you an interview for the position.
- Example questions to help with interview preparation are available to candidates who go to interview.