Would you like to be part of shaping the future of major infrastructure in the UK?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Apprentice to join the centralised Human Resourced Team.
As an apprentice, you will be on a development programme, which is designed to kick start your successful career in Recruitment. We will support your technical development through a wide range of on-the-job practical experiences and twenty percent of your time will be spent on a study programme which will consist of regular classroom or online study with an apprenticeship training provider.
The Resourcing/. Recruitment Apprentice role requires a person who is enthusiastic, proactive self-starter who has a passion for people and a genuine interest in starting a career within Human Resources/ Recruitment.
You should enjoy building strong working relationships, have an appetite for delivering exemplary customer service and aspire to learn new skills related to the recruitment and onboarding process, whilst working as an integral part of the Align Recruitment Team.
The successful candidate will learn and develop, through a mixture of studying and on the job learning, with the core aim of becoming a qualified Recruitment Advisor.
Under supervision of the Resourcing Team, the Resourcing Apprentice shall be responsible for:
- Developing a solid understanding of the full recruitment process, supporting the team in order to provide a seamless sourcing and onboarding experience to both internal stakeholders and candidates.
- Support the Recruitment Team with a variety of administration tasks, such as scanning and filing.
- Support in the management of the Recruitment Inbox. Reviewing candidates and passing relevant individuals on to the wider recruitment team.
- With support from the Recruitment team, take responsibility for the management of the recruitment database and shared drive, ensuring that all documents are saved correctly and in a timely manner.
- Managing the new starter notification process, issuing out new starter emails Ensuring the IT equipment is ordered and ready for new starters,
- Working along side the HR Team, providing information and admin support for any new starters
- Participate in team meetings with focus on continuous improvement of the Recruitment Process.
- Work towards your Level 3 CIPD qualification, gaining a solid understanding of Recruitment and Human Resources as a whole.
Behaviours, Skills & Experience
- Applicants must have achieved 5 GCSEs A-C (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above) including Maths and English, or equivalent
- Have an appetite for learning
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be able to follow instruction
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Genuine interested in starting a career within Recruitment.
- Ability to build strong working relationships within the workplace.
- Prior experience or work experience gained within an administration position.
- Good understanding of IT Software and Hardware
- Good organisational skill
- Teamwork skills
If a candidate discloses that they have a disability, we shall ensure they are invited to interview if they meet the minimum requirements. The minimum requirements for this role are:
- 5 GCSEs A-C (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above) including Maths and English, or equivalent
- A genuine interest in recruitment.