Here at Anchor, we want to help and encourage all care leavers to get into work, whether it be a head office-based role or working in one of our care homes/ housing locations. We are passionate about providing opportunities to help you develop a successful career. Anchor Hanover people come from all walks of life, but our shared culture and heartfelt values are what bring us all together.
We are offering care leavers the opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship with us, in a variety of roles (Apprentice Care Assistant, Apprentice Catering Assistant, Apprentice Housekeeper, and Customer Services (at our Bradford office).
Apprenticeships are currently available in the following locations
- Faringdon (Oxfordshire)
- Hasland, (Chesterfield)
- West Bromwich
- Yateley (Hampshire)
- Bradford (For the customer Services apprenticeship roles)
- £132 per week for the first 6 months, then £150 per week, with the opportunity to pick up additional bank shifts.
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to complete functional skills Maths and English (level 1-2) if
- A travel allowance
- Career Pathways to support your ongoing development
You will receive a nationally recognised qualification while you earn in either:-
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Production Chef
- Level 2 Support Services in Health and Social Care (Housekeeping)