We are an award-winning crewing company who are committed to preventing and reducing homelessness.
We do that through the provision of flexible jobs in a friendly and supportive environment, as well as training and in-work support to those who may struggle to find or stay in work.
We are looking for amazing people to join our crew – it takes a special person to do this job and to do it the Connection Crew way.
Our crew is made up of talented, dedicated and determined individuals – they all take pride in working smoothly, safely and successfully for our clients and each other. Whether you’re experienced or new to crewing, if you’re bright, polite and physically fit then you could thrive at Connection Crew.
We work across London and further afield on events, film and TV locations, studios and construction sites. The work is hard and the hours can vary drastically each week. The team are rarely in the same place from one day to the next. A typical job could include:
- Building sets and stages for a festival
- Loading tonnes and tonnes of flight cases and equipment onto trucks
- Setting up furniture, screens and sound systems for a conference at a 5* hotel
- Installing modular systems on a construction site
- Moving scenery and props on a film set, we need people who:
- Have a positive attitude and want to work
- Are physically fit and up for physically demanding work
- Able to communicate effectively and work well in a team
- Are always punctual and able to work to deadlines
- Are happy to work around the clock, 365 days a year (with breaks and holidays obvs, we’re not monsters!)
- manual handling experience of any kind, preferably heavy lifting
- experience of working with audio-visual companies
- any experience of the events industry, construction or film and television
- driving license and experience of driving commercial vehicles
- operators of telehandlers, forklifts, cherry pickers or scissor lifts
- CSCS, SSSTS, SMSTS, PASMA
- London Living Wage Employer
- Auto-enrolment in pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full and part time positions – you set your own availability for work
Connection Crew is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.