Women into Construction are partnering with HS2 Ltd, to provide an exciting opportunity to explore the diverse careers available within HS2 and related construction and engineering sectors.
- We are particularly interested in supporting and providing this opportunities to young female care leavers.
- Work Placements will be based in the Central Birmingham area.
- Women into Construction will provide the Level 1 Health & Safety and CSCS training required for your placement.
- We are working towards work placements taking place 1 – 26 June and we will need you to commit for the full four weeks.
- Women into Construction will continue to work with with you after the placement to help you find employment.
The proposed dates are:
Tuesday 19 May 9.30 – 12.30 Information Session
Wednesday 20 May – Employability Session and visit to Suited for Success to get an outfit for placement
Thursday 21 May – Introduction to placement supervisor & buddy
1 – 26 June 4 week placements take place