We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
You will have a passion for helping others and will bring your existing skills within the customer service industry to help the Customer Service Centre in achieving their strategic objectives of providing the best customer service to our Guests and Pub Operators. In return you will be given the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a fast paced and exciting business.
About the role:
The Customer Service Centre has the crucial role within our business to provide support to our pubs and hotel staff as well as our new and existing guests.
Our guests contact us to discuss and place bookings within our hotels and lodges and it is essential you capture their requirements accurately to ensure we provide the best guest experience possible.
Supporting our pubs and building relationships with them is a key element of the role and you will be taking sales orders over the telephone ensuring complete accuracy and maximising the opportunity to upsell and inform them of our current promotions.
We also manage communication from guests and colleagues via email and 3rd party websites such as Booking.com.
If you have experience in a fast paced Customer Service Role and can navigate high volume work streams then Marston’s could be the next step in your career path!
– Always ready to listen to and understand the information around us in order to keep the guest at the heart of every single decision we make.
– Be the best version of you to our team and endeavour to be a positive influence on others. – Bring with you a positive “can do” attitude with the ability to maintain a positive and confident approach when facing challenges or obstacles.
– Be brave enough to call things out with the intention of moving us forward. Never settling for average and always striving to be better.
– You will join us in celebrating everyone’s unique selves and help maximise our teams’ potential.
– You will be a self-motivated individual that can learn from challenges and setbacks.
– Focussed on your own development and proactively seek out opportunities to improve your skillset
– Remain focused on what you promised to deliver. Being accountable for our actions and staying on track
Skills / Experience required:
– Experience of delivering first class customer service
– Inbound Sales
– Customer Service Centre experience – desirable but we are keen to train the right person!
– Use of CRM tools and SAAS systems, preferably SAP
– Deliver a high standard of communication via Live chat and email
– Ability to deal with a wide range of people, with an excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
– An experienced administrator with the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise tasks
– Friendly and approachable with the ability to deal effectively with difficult situations and complaints – Previous experience of working within the pub trade would be an advantage
We operate 7 days a week, on a rotational basis, including Bank Holidays.
Hybrid working, with working from home options are available, with a minimum of 3 days on site at our Wolverhampton Head Office
What You Get In Return:
- 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
- Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts on many high street and online major retailers)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave (Subject to 26 weeks service at 15 weeks prior to EWC)
- Share Save Incentive Scheme
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme (matching contribution up to 7%)
- Life Assurance (via membership of the Group Pension Plan)
- Group Income Protection (via membership of the Group Pension Plan)
- Employee Assistance programme:
Which includes various wellbeing support services, such as a completely confidential 24/7 telephone helplines and access to online services.
Provision of up to 6 counselling sessions will be offered, as part of our wellbeing support services.
- Apprenticeship Programme – we offer training & development at any stage of your career
- Long service Recognition
- Bonus Scheme
- A fun, inclusive working environment