Savers and Superdrug PLC will assist young people to a wide range of job vacancies and apprenticeships across stores as well as dedicated support with job seeking, writing applications, developing skills for life, and general career guidance.
We will promote opportunities via the Care Leaver Covenant channels and provide in-work support to all successful candidates through our dedicated work-buddy scheme, designed to help individuals achieve their potential and progress through the business.
In addition, we will offer:
- a pre-employability career support package
- access to our bespoke life skills programme.
- a personalised ‘welcome bundle’.
- expenses to cover travel costs until your paycheck.
- the full range of benefits available to all staff.
To apply for one of our vacancies, please follow these simple steps:
- Search our vacancies at your nearest store via superdrug.jobs or www.savers.jobs
- Click this link: https://aswatsoneurope.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/27/home/requisition/177088?c=aswatsoneurope
- Click on the brand you want to apply to (Superdrug or Savers)
- Enter your details
- Tell us the location you want to work (that found on Superdrug.jobs or Savers.jobs)
- Once we have received your application you will be invited to an interview.