Thrive is the only dedicated space in Liverpool for support workers and care-experienced young people to meet, build relationships and access intensive job search support. Thrive support is unique – we have built partnerships with employers who want to offer real, tangible support to our young people. They offer short sessions giving insight into sectors of work and individual job roles, as well as mentoring, work experience and job opportunities where appropriate. Alongside this, we have partners that wraparound the service and offer support for those with barriers to work.
We work with young people to address their needs directly, giving a young person more confidence and access to more opportunity and importantly 18-24 years claiming universal credit old can attend Thrive as an alternative to their local Jobcentre Plus and see a dedicated work coach, alongside access to our wraparound support.
- Drop-in or appointment booking service
- Dedicated 1-1 Support
- On Site Youth Work Coaches
- Employer led Interactive Career events
- CV support and mock interview guidance
- Coaching/ Confidence Building support
- Housing support
- Legal Advice/ Advocacy services
- Debt support
- Mental Health/ Counselling support
- Access to food banks across the city region
Free Wi-Fi and free refreshments for young people.