Featured Signatory Offer Details
ENGIE are recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to be based at Birmingham, B46 1JA. This is a 12 months apprenticeship role, working full time. On offer is a salary in line with the National Minimum Wage, relevant to the age of the successful person.
Reporting into the Office Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the relevant department as required.
The successful candidate will be working toward a Business Administration level 2 qualification.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Arrange and where necessary participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Manage, organise and update relevant data using the relevant applications
- General office duties, e.g. filing, printing, photocopying
- Receiving and collating information generated through the department
- Maintaining the stationary supply
- Reception and telephone responsibility as and when required
- Additional duties as stated in the departmental duties list
- Any other reasonable management request
Qualifications or Required Experience:
Previous experience within an admin-based role
Dealing with telephone enquiries
Computer literate with MS Office
Excellent orginisational skills
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
Taking Up This Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact and send a CV (If possible) to Claire Preston – Social Value Manager
Or apply here