Featured Signatory Offer Details
Are you a Care Leaver who is interested on our Apprenticeship and employment opportunities?
Heathrow Airport are offering you the opportunity to attend a Community Information Session where you will find out more and understand what it is like to work at Heathrow.
Heathrow have opportunities in the following sectors; Aviation, Construction, Customer Service, Hospitality, Logistics, Retail and Travel Services. Also, we are currently looking at opportunities for Administration, Customer Service.
Outlined below are the key stages of this offer;
Stage 1 – Meet Heathrow employment criteria
- Have the right to work in the UK;
- Can provide a 5-year checkable history that includes periods of education, employment and unemployment;
- Can work fully flexible shifts with varying start and finish times;
- Able to travel to Heathrow by public transport
Stage 3 – You will be invited in to attend your session at Heathrow. At this session you will find out about the apprenticeship and employment opportunities on offer. You will also get an insight into the working world at Heathrow. In addition, we will tell you about the support available through our ‘Buddy’ system. The buddy has been built to assist you with your journey at Heathrow.
Stage 4 – You will be booked onto our Work Skills Training Course. This programme covers;
- Introduction into working at Heathrow;
- Teambuilding exercises to improve confidence and motivation skills;
- Interview techniques and mock interviews;
- Understanding of employer requirements at Heathrow;
- Health & Safety and Security Training – a vital component of airport life.
This is a level 1 Award in Personal Development and Employability.
We can also offer:
Digital Skills – Level 1 Digital Skills Training Course. Approved by Microsoft, this course is specifically designed to increase user confidence and provide basic entry level skills in IT required in employment and for everyday tasks. Digital Skills Training touches on all aspects of IT for those who have limited experience using it.
ESOL Classes (English for Speakers of Other Languages)These courses are specifically designed for adult learners. They provide the foundation to improve skills and promote access to apprenticeships, employment, further and higher education and career progression and change. ustomer service roles.
Taking Up This Offer
Click on the link careers.heathrowacademy.co.uk/vacancies to see all vacancies at Heathrow and if you see a vacancy you are interested contact Arvinder Chaggar and quote vacancy.