Featured Signatory Offer Details
Shrewsbury Town In The Community
Shrewsbury Town In The Community offers young people in the care sector further education opportunities, National Careers Service (NCS) support, and a chance to participate in all programmes applicable for an individual to gain some experience and have fun, and better themselves.
We support our local community, and we’re here to help you.
The learning programmes available are:
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Coaching and Development.
- Community Football Coaching and Development Foundation Degree
- Sports Coaching and development Development Foundation Degree
The Employability programmes available are:
- Back In The Game, 4-week training programme.
- Traineeships A free 12 week programme with a wide range of learning activities and work experience.
Wellbeing Support Support
- Future Generations Programme. Weekly drop-in sessions designed to help young people in care improve self-confidence, learn new life skills, and develop a stronger community.