Spectra First Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our standard Terms and Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We may collect information about you because of: your telephone and/or email enquiries about one of our programmes; you are a current client, stakeholder, contractor or have completed one of our programmes; you are attending or have attended one of our workshops / events; or you are a newsletter subscriber.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.spectrafirst.com (the Site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, the *data controller is: Spectra First c/o Unit 38 Chubb Buildings, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 1HT.
*The data controller for some of our programmes varies according to contractual obligations. Where this is the case, Spectra First Ltd is the Data Handler. The same due diligence will be applied to all data we have access to.
1. What information do we collect?
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you apply for employment, request information on our services, sign up as a Care Leaver Covenant signatory, participate in discussion boards and forums, blogs, members’ portals, or other social media functions, and when you report a problem with the site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, personal description and photograph, amongst other information.
In the course of communicating with you we may ask for information that is personally identifiable to you as an individual. We may ask you for your full name; email address; contact number; home or delivery address; job title; the company you are working for and your CV/profile. Depending on the programme we are working on we may also collect data such as psychometric reports; personal development plans.
2. Ways in which we might use your information
We are committed to respecting your privacy and will only use the information you have given to us in the following ways:
- To contact you regarding specific programmes that are relevant and/or essential to your relationship with us
- To inform third parties who have a contrctual/legitimate interest or requirement (e.g. payroll accountants, HMRC, government departments)
- We operate email marketing communications which are used to inform you about our developments, news and any events. You are able to unsubscribe from this list at any time by emailing moc.t1563271171srifa1563271171rtcep1563271171s@nim1563271171da1563271171 after which will not be contacted in the future unless you personally re-subscribe via our website contact form.
- Regarding potential business opportunities, we might want to share your contact details with a potential connection if we feel it might benefit you or Spectra First. We will always get your permission before sharing any personal information.
We treat the information you provide us with as confidential. We do not sell any personal data to third parties. Your data will only be seen by Spectra First Ltd and those with a legitimate interest as stated in section 2.
4. Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is protected through administration measures from our office team; electronic cyber security systems such as firewalls, passwords and encryption are installed on our electronic equipment and mobile devices.
5. Your rights
If you have already consented to Spectra First Ltd using and holding your personal information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time and to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You also have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you. You can do this by contacting us on the email below.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
This Statement does not form any contract to provide services and may be updated at any time