- We will work with you on a 1:1 basis to find a suitable housing property, attend viewings with you and help explain your responsibilities as a tenant when they sign up to a tenancy.
- We’ll then help you identify what you need to turn the house into your home, supporting with decorating, shopping for furnishings, moving in and organising a welcome pack which will contain household and personal basics.
- Help will be given in organising the utility bills and if you are under 18 dealing with the settlement of these bills.
- There will be ongoing support from our experienced team and tenancy training will be provided at the start of the process.
- We can also provide assistance and support as you look for work or apply to college for further education or training by putting you in touch with your own personal advisor who will work with you to find the career you want.
- We want you to feel confident and safe in your new home and help you to achieve your aspirations. We’ll be there to support you in problem solving and building your personal skills which will take you through life and developing the support networks you need within the local community.