Sodexo Health and Care helps healthcare providers meet patients’ expectations by matching their commitment to excellence with services that help to set them apart. We are committed to support care for experienced young people to access pathways into our careers and training opportunities.
4 Week – Work placements
- Roles: Porter, domestic assistant or patient dining host
- You will work alongside an experienced member of the team to learn job skills and gain work experience.
- Flexible full – time placements, Monday to Friday.
- Weekly payment: national minimum wage
This opportunity will lead to permanent positions for the right candidates, starting salary is London Living Wage.
Employability Support – if you require pre-employment support, the HR lead will offer:
- CV support
- Interview Skills
- Industry-led Career Information, Guidance and Advice on routes into the Hospitality Industry, within the Health and Care Environment.
During the interview process, suitable candidates will need to demonstrate 5 key behaviours (CARES) compassion, accountability, respect, enthusiasm and service.
You will also benefit from:
- Support with travel costs Vouchers for lunch whilst at work
- Provide Free uniform & PPE
- Full training Opportunity to apply for permanent jobs
Located: Queens Hospital, Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex. RM7 0AG
Transport: Nearest train station: Romford, 15 minutes walk. Nearest tube stations are Dagenham Heathway (District line) then the 175 bus, or Hornchurch (District line) then the 193 bus into the hospital. Buses 128, 175, 193, 365 and 496 run between the hospital and the station.