Baringa Partners is a global business and technology consultancy supporting a variety of sectors from Telecom and Technology to Energy and Financial Services.
Baringa is committed to improving diverse access to the workforce and specifically creating routes into consulting for young people from all backgrounds. They provide a range of pre-employment training, work-readiness support and progression opportunities for young people wishing to gain new skills and explore a career into the consulting industry.
- Work Placement Programmes – 1 to 2 weeks work experience
- Opportunity is unpaid – we cover travel & lunch expenses, there are dedicated buddies and reporting manager during the experience, and we provide workshops/training throughout
- There is an opportunity to then use this as springboard into our internship programme (which is paid)
- We are committed to running 2+ of these a year
- Volunteering programmes – Career Insight sessions, Skill-based workshops, CV and job application support, 1-2-1 mentoring, and mock interviews.
- Guaranteed Interview & Progression pathway/opportunities into internships
Work Placement – London-based, 18+, we go through a screening process of CVs, which we will request to be submitted to our early carers mailing address for a given work experience
Volunteering programmes – no eligibility requirements, some will be virtual opportunities which requires access to laptop/internet, those hosted we request 18+ only.