Impact Recruitment Ltd are an independent recruitment company who help people to find permanent and temporary job roles for our clients’ companies. Our client base are within the logistics, production, engineering and commercial industry and, at any one time, we have a variety of job roles from entry level through to senior positions. We can help candidates register with our agency, think about the skills they have and the type of job roles which may be suitable for them. As members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) we are expected to observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct, and fair practice in dealing with others.
The kinds of vacancies we may be advertising at any one time could be: Production operatives, Warehouse operatives, picker/packers, Quality controllers, Administrators, Forklift drivers, Welders, Customer service advisors, and more.
We often do most of the screening and any interviewing process for our clients, and can help with any cv writing or interview coaching etc where necessary.
We have dedicated account managers who look after specific clients. They will be a point of contact to guide candidates through the registration and on-boarding process, job-match for clients, carry out inductions on-site, training, meet candidates on-site on their first day, do continued welfare checks- the list is endless!
- If you are successful in gaining a temporary work placement through us you will be paid weekly, in arrears, every Friday by BACS. You will be paid at least the National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage, but rates of pay will vary according to the contract with our clients.
- If you are successful in gaining a permanent work placement through us, you will become a permanent contracted employee of our client (your entitlements and benefits will vary depending on the company you are working for).
Who is this Offer Available to?
Anyone with the Right to Work in the UK (and with proof of their Right to work), over the age of 18 can apply.
- Applicants would require a bank account in order to be paid wages into.
- Applicants need to have an email address to receive pay slips and to complete our registration process.
- On contacting us candidates will be asked a few basic questions and then registration details will be sent out to fill in. Currently, due to covid restrictions, most of this registration is done by email, but it can be done face-to-face in one of our offices when necessary and one of our account managers will always be happy to help over the phone too.
- Once registration is complete, we can give more details about any potentially suitable jobs roles and submit suitable candidates to our clients.
- Any questions or concerns at any point of the registration process, or while employed on an assignment, will be dealt with by any member of the Impact team.
Please feel free to look at our website:
for more information about us as a company and the kinds of job roles we are recruiting for. Please note- not all current jobs are advertised on our website.