LEYF operates 39 nurseries across London which offer part – time and apprenticeship opportunities. We are looking for apprentices to join us. We have over 60 roles where people don’t need to be qualified…lunchtime assistants, early years assistants and a few nursery admins, housekeepers and bank staff.
We offer a guaranteed pre-screen to care experienced young people applying via the Care Leavers Covenant. Prior to applying all candidates must go through an employability checklist:
- Has the candidate been sent the job spec?
- Does this candidate have an interest in the job they are applying for?
- Are they aware of the qualifications needed (if applicable) and location?
- The CV you are sending, is it the most updated version?
- Is this candidate ready to work?
- Do they hold their Right to Work?
- Have you done interview prep with this candidate based on this specific opportunity?
- Have you met this candidate in person?
- Are the candidates aware of the training and apprenticeships LEYF can provide?
- Is the candidate aware of the travel time/route?
- Can the candidate commit to the working hours?