Serve Legal is the market leading provider of ID and compliance testing services in the UK & Ireland. We provide extensive, independent audit services to national retailers, leisure operators and sports broadcasters.
We welcome applications to join us an auditor (or “mystery shopper”). We have work all across the UK & Ireland, for people of all ages!
Auditor (mystery shopper) Role Details
We are recruiting compliance auditors to perform audits to a range of sites. These audits can be to supermarkets, bars and betting shops and the Serve Legal employee is required to visit these sites and then report back on a specific compliance issue.
This is a part-time, flexible role, which is ideal to fit in and around other work or studies. Jobs are allocated and paid on a per audit basis. Auditors are offered work and it is expected that they will let their Area Manager know if they are not available for work. There is no obligation to complete work every week, but once work is accepted, it is expected that it will be completed by the deadline given.
To become a Serve Legal as an auditor you will need to meet the below criteria:
- Aged 16 to 20 for age verification audits
- Aged 20+ for wider compliance audits
- Dedicated and reliable
- Wanting to explore their local area
What you need in order to apply…
- A photo of your primary form of ID
- Evidence of Right To Work – this could be a UK or Irish passport or birth certificate, plus visa/settled status details required for the country you are applying from
- A recent, date-stamped selfie (so we know you look young enough for our age-verification work)
- A smartphone (so you can download our app)
- To be willing to geotag your location whilst out doing audits (so we know you went to the right place!)