As a signatory of the Care Leaver Covenant, Abellio Bus would like to encourage and support applicants from a care leaver background apply for our opportunities.
Abellio London Bus will provide you with on-the-job training to up skill you in your role, of which 20% will require learning and attending workshops which will be incorporated as part of your working day as a bus driver. All you need is a Full UK Driving Licence (Category B) a passion to be a bus driver and a willingness to learn!
Bus Driver Role Details
- Excellent pay and benefits, including hourly rate from £10.85 (in training) and £12.81 when released to depot
- Paid theory and practical test fees
- Training towards your Driver Certificate in Professional Competence
- Free travel on all TFL Buses / Underground / DLR and Tramlink services for yourself, plus one other after 3 months with Abellio
- Accredited City and Guilds Level 2 in Passenger Transport
- Full training for the routes and services you will operate
- Performance related incentives
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance for all pension scheme members
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform which offers discounts to a wide range of retailers and many more
- Technology sacrifice scheme