At GMYN, we put on activities every week, both in person and over Zoom, to help you get out and about, meet new people and feel good about yourself.
- learn new skills for your future, like cooking, budgeting or finding work
- try exciting new things, like skiing and kayaking
- unleash your creative side with arts, crafts and video-making
- help other people in your community through volunteering projects
- have people to talk to and get 1:1 support from a consistent local youth worker
- and make new friends in your area!
All of our activities are drop-in, and you can attend as many or as few as you like so it’s easy to fit us around whatever else you’re up to.
We also provide food and travel expenses so don’t let money hold you back!
For further details on our care experiences programmes please see the below link