Our daily mission is to deliver outstanding learning and development to our national network of learners. We have over 3,000 learners currently with us, with sector specialisms across adult care, clinical healthcare, early years childcare, residential and community childcare, teaching and education or business services careers.
Care leavers will be supported to secure employment through our Apprenticeship/Traineeship Recruitment service. Pre-employment Training Programmes will be designed to meet entry requirements and meet the needs of each individual this can include support with English and Maths.
All Care Leaver will have the support of a Development Coach to ensure the successful achievement of their agreed Learning Plan.
The eligibility criteria for the courses are as follows:
- Age 16 – 65
- Not in other education
- Not qualified above the same level as the apprenticeship interested in
- Age 16 – 24 or 25 if have an Education, Health Care Plan (EHCP)
- Not in full time education or employment
- Not qualified above a full level 3
AEB Courses (non-devolved regions)
- The funds can be used for anyone aged 19-23 to get a level 2 or 3 qualification if they don’t already have one.
- AEB can be used to fund low-waged learners aged over 24 to get their first level 2 or 3 qualification.
- The AEB can be used to fund anyone who is unemployed for any course or qualification up to level 2.