Our mission is to pioneer new ways of using dance to support the well-being of care-experienced young people.
As part of our commitment to the Covenant, we’re excited to offer two weekly dance class programmes:
- Our 12-week programmes include:
- Learning a range of dance genres.
- Recognition of your achievements at celebration and performance events.
- Social and fun trips to the theatre to watch inspiring dance productions, trampolining, bowling, GO-Ape, strolls along the beach, and many more.
Meet new friendships and create happy memories!
In addition to the above, we also offer a 12-month dance leadership programme. This includes:
- Level 1 and Level 2 Dance Leadership qualifications, accredited by Sports Leaders.
- Leadership and confidence building activities.
- Employability skills development.
- And progression opportunities into paid employment e.g. teaching dance classes for us.