Partnership for Young London is London’s Regional Youth Unit, home of the London Policy Network and Partnership for Young London Weekly Update.
We’re connecting everyone who cares about young people in London. We’re developing and sharing knowledge and skills. We’re influencing policy and practice.
We have various ways you can get involved:
- Paid employment opportunity running the Pan London Children in Care Council
- Youth Researchers
- Youth Advisory Board Members – paid positions for a year to help shape the work of PYL and review our achievements
- Pan London CiCC Steering Group – to help shape the work and provide advice and guidance
- Paid Internships – for specific pieces of work, gaining work experiences and taking a key role in developing programmes of work.
- Shadowing – young people can shadow key members of staff at PYL to gain work experiences
- Work Experience – there will be regular opportunities for work experiences at PYL learning skills such as: research, social media, events planning, communications among others
- One-off Opportunities – via training, campaigning, regional events and others