SBFM is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading and fastest growing soft Facilities Management service providers, offering the full range of professional cleaning services nationwide.
We deliver services to a range of clients from well-known global business brands and national high street retailers to leading organisations in the industrial space, some of the world’s foremost logistics providers and prestigious leisure companies, amongst others.
SBFM are transforming the commercial cleaning space, with pioneering technology and innovation and an ambition to ensure that every colleague has progression opportunities delivered through dynamic training, development, and access to education.
As an organisation we want to offer care leavers the opportunity to find out more about working in this sector, the benefits and the progression routes that are available. To do this we will offer.
- 1:1 Information and Mentoring Sessions
- Apprenticeship and Employment opportunities (see example of role below)
- Support with applications for job roles
- Full training in the role and short courses leading to recognised qualifications such as Leave 2 Cleaning Principles.
- Access to other wellbeing, mental health, financial planning and other self-help courses.
- In work benefits which include the Timegate and Wagestream Apps which help work colleagues to record hours worked and to draw down wage payments of up to 60% into their bank account in advance of month end.
- Partnerships benefits and progression routes e.g. Access to gym and employment within client organisation
Example Role Pure Gym – £9.50 per hour
- Will include site cleaning to maintain standards across site – Reception, Gymnasium, Studios, Changing rooms, Showers & Toilets
- This involves vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floor areas, dust control and cleaning of mirrors and glass. The removal of litter, Sanitising all sanitary wear, replenishing soap, toilet rolls and hand towels.
- An enthusiastic energetic team player, able to work the required days and times.
- Reliable and punctual, polite and courteous to all staff and customers
- Wanting to exceed targets and progress in the company
- £9.50per hour
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free Gym membership
- Wagestream App that allows you to track your shifts and withdraw your pay anytime!
- Further benefits including Retail, Transport, Visitor attraction, Healthcare discounts and a Cycle to work scheme.