Shrewsbury Town In The Community offers young people in the care sector further education opportunities, National Careers Service (NCS) support, and a chance to participate in all programmes applicable for an individual to gain some experience and have fun, and better themselves.
The learning programmes available are:
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sports Coaching and Development.
- Community Football Coaching and Development Foundation Degree.
- Sports Coaching and development Development Foundation Degree.
The Employability programmes available are:
- Back In The Game, 4-week training programme.
- Traineeships A free 12 week programme with a wide range of learning activities and work experience.
Wellbeing Support Support
- Future Generations Programme. Weekly drop-in sessions designed to help young people in care improve self-confidence, learn new life skills, and develop a stronger community.