SUEZ recycling and recovery UK has a proud history of delivering award-winning environmentally responsible recycling and waste management solutions across the public and private sector.
As part of our commitment to the covenant, we will deliver pathway schemes designed to support your transition into workplace through:
- In Weston Super Mare – Administrative roles & Apprenticeships
- In Somerset – Waste Resource Operative Apprenticeships, Administration, HGV Apprenticeships (level 2) Drivers & Loaders.
- Work Experience – 1-2 weeks unpaid, Internships (up to 3 months) paid full training & uniform provided
- Guaranteed Interview for anyone who meets the criteria for the role
- CV Workshops & Interview preparations.
- Paid Driving license after 6 months in post for Apprentices.
Information sessions, career advice and guidance. training development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits, discounts and rewards.