The Brokerage is a social mobility charity empowering and connecting ambitious young people (16-25), from less-advantaged backgrounds with forward-thinking employers. We support our candidates to develop skills, experiences and networks to access and thrive in a professional career.
Through our five-stage programme consisting of:
- An Introduction to The Brokerage via outreach
- Academy (employability skills such as CV writing, interview skills and sector knowledge)
- Work Placement, Internships, Apprenticeships
- Young Leaders (Ambassadors/Advocates),
- Alumni, In-Work Support Programme
Industry Sectors: Finance, Banking, Insurance, Engineering and Advertising.
Our offer can be accessed in-person (London-based) or online from anywhere in the UK.
Care experienced young people who meet our criteria (under 25 and state school educated) will be able to join our programme as a candidate and benefit from all the services we have to offer.
After completing an initial application, a pre-screen interview around attitudes, commitment and interests may be required depending on prior experience.