At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
All vacancies at Amazon Fulfilment Centres around the UK can be found here: www.amazon.jobs/en-gb/landing_pages/warehouse-operative
There are supportive processes in place for care leavers applying to work at Amazon. Send an email to:
in order to register your interest in an Amazon role and we will support you with your application or point you in the direction of further help.
- Supportive conversation about shift patterns at Fulfilment Centres and what shifts you would be best suited to
- Coaching and support through your online application from the Care Leaver Covenant or partners
- A guaranteed interview for a role at Amazon (directly with Amazon or one of their partner agencies) if you complete your online application
- A supportive environment on the day of your interview at Amazon or the Amazon agency partner, along with the Care Leaver Covenant team (or team members from partner organisations)
Amazon Springboard Fund
If you’re a care leaver and you take up a role at Amazon, you could be eligible for the Amazon Springboard Fund. The following list contains examples of some of the things you can use the fund on. If you have questions about the fund, the Amazon team will be able to answer those as part of your application process.
- Digital and Data packages including laptop (access to learning), data (WiFi, dongles)
- Food and Care packages
- Travel costs within the first 6 weeks of employment
- ID documents
- Clothing associated with work.
- Theory or Driving tests
- Miscellaneous – other identfied needs creatng barriers to finding employment