Rise Futures offer Intervention and Opportunity programmes to young people in care transitioning into independent living. The intervention programme offers you the chance to focus on your future.
We can support you to;
- Develop your self confidence, resilience, self esteem and understand the impact of choices and look at different options available to you.
- Help you feel better by working on your wellbeing. Develop your personal development plans, supporting you to take charge. Support you with strategies to self regulate your emotions
- Inform and empower you to understand and explore your choices in life.
Our Opportunity programmes offer you work experience through an Opportunity placement at one of our partner organisations; this is a different way to experience work. The placement aims to;
- Strengthen your inner belief to gain employment
- Explore insights into your future and your possibilities
- Develop your soft and hard workplace skills
- Explore your workplace strengths Celebrate your achievements
- Prepare you for your next steps, your future