NHS Healthcare careers events either as an on-line webinar or on a face-to-face basis. These events will be coproduced with care experienced young people and will provide helpful information about working in the NHS.
Events will cover such topics as:
- What sorts of jobs are available in the NHS – care experienced people
- Our journey into the NHS – choosing careers in the NHS
- Which career are you better suited to
- Making the most of your experience when applying for NHS jobs
- Routes into the NHS
- How to find jobs in the NHS and how to apply for a job
- The interview process and answering interview questions
- The recruitment process
- What happens and how long it takes
We will advertise upcoming events via the Care Leaver Covenant.