PMC develops housing and commercial schemes. We have 40 years’ experience working closely with local councils, housing associations, and private clients delivering fantastic residential and commercial projects.
Are you are interested in a career in construction? Do you live near or in the Brighton and Hove area?
- We are supporting Shaping Portsmouth’s Skills & Employability programme for Care Leavers, and as part of this offering:
- Career Advice – to help you learn about the different pathways into our business
- One week (unpaid) Work experience – if you are 16 this will be shadowing a Site Manager. For those, over 16 you will be based with one of supply chain, Site Managers.
- A range of apprenticeships at all levels including immediate level apprenticeships in Carpentry and Decorators to higher apprenticeships in Chartered Surveyors.
- All PPE provided. No CSCS Card required for Work Experience.
We will invite you for an interview, where we’ll discuss your desired trade. Successful applications will be required to provide a form of government ID and to complete our Employment Contract.
Ongoing Support: PMC wants you to feel supported whilst in your role, that’s why we work closely with social services or relevant services to ensure your needs and interests are being addressed.