Staffordshire and Stoke Integrated Care System is a partnership of health providers who work together to deliver high quality health care.
Additional info: ICS Apprenticeship Advert
The partnership includes North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare NHS Trust, Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Bradwell Hospital, Cheadle Hospital, Haywood Hospital, Leek Moorlands Hospital, St George’s Hospital, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust, The County Hospital, The Royal Stoke University Hospital, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton (UHDB) | University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS, Royal Derby Hospital and Queen’s Hospital Burton. Plus GP practices and primary care networks in Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent, Domiciliary care organisations in Stafford, Newcastle under Lyme, and Stoke on Trent areas and Staffordshire County Council and Stoke on Trent City Council.
Working together this partnership can provide care leavers with a range of opportunities which can include:
- 1:1 sessions to discuss individual needs and advice and guidance which takes account of everyone’s unique journey to work.
- Support with job searching for relevant recruitment opportunities, assisting with application forms and developing interview skills.
- Employability assistance which can include group information sessions promoting an understanding of career pathways in health and social care plus support roles.
- Traineeships which are a 14-week training with work experience in a health and social care setting and an automatic interview for apprenticeship for those completing the programme.
- Level 2 Health and Social Care apprenticeship opportunities.
- In work support to help the transition into work: removal of barriers such as access to work, travel confidence, attending inductions, and support to resolve any work placement issues or additional needs.
- Personal Health promotion with group sessions to raise awareness of managing personal health.